What is a Micro Derma Roller?
Derma roller uses a knead rod inlayed with numbers of needles, combining with functional nutrition liquid, regularly rolling in the places which needed to cure. It can puncture more than 300,000 micro vessels on the epidermis within five minutes,forming an efficient nutrient delivery system between the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue.Then the nutrition liquid can entry into skin effectively.Thus the effect of skin care become more perfect.
Micro-needle therapy is effective,safe and reliable for: reduce acne scars, reduce wrinkles and fine lines,improves the appearance of stretch marks,and chickenpox scars, skin rejuvenation and anti aging Age spots and Sun damage.
What the Micro Derma Roller can do for you?
- 1. Wrinkle removal,acne removal,improve scar,rejuvenation
- 2. The narrow focus of the site(glabellum,wrinkle,scar)
- 3. Shrink pores
- 4. Treatment of striate gravidarum
- 5. Improve wrinkle and fine lines
- 6. Treatment of acne scars and healing wounds
- 7. Anti-hair removal
- 8. The Derma roller 540 skin rollers is very effective for kinds of skin care treatments.
Needle number: 540 Needles - Length (mm):0.5,
Needle material: Stainless steel, Titanium
Roller colour: Black - Body colour: Gold
A. Does not destroy the structural integrity of the skin
B. Gradually remove the skin deep toxins and waste
C. Establish a direct transportation between skin and beauty product
D. Promote the skin metabolism
E. Improve the ability of wound healing and anti-aging
F. No side effect, safe and reliable
G. Simple operation
H. Effect is more remarkable than the general beauty products
I. Derma roller 540 skin rollers is your best choice for beauty and skin care treatments.
How to use the derma roller?
- Step One: Clean the Derma Roller -Soak about 5~8 minutes with 75% alcohol solution, or use ultraviolet to disinfect for 45 mins - Please store it carefully, and place out of reach of children! - All dermaroller are disposable and for personal use, do not share with other people.
- Step Two: Clean your face in the normal way
- Step Three: Use the derma roller on your face, gently rolling over your face. (Tips: Do not press too hard onto your skin, use only mild pressure!)
- Step Four: Clean the derma roller thoroughly after use. store it in a clean dry place.